FRISCHS.COM PRIVACY STATEMENT
Frisch’s values your trust and we strive to safeguard the personal information that you share with us when using www.frischs.com (“Website”). As part of our commitment to you, Frisch’s has implemented the following Privacy Statement for the Website (“Privacy Statement”). Along with the Frischs.com Internet Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), this Privacy Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Frisch’s regarding your use of the Website. Frisch’s may change the Privacy Statement at any time by updating this posting. Be sure to check these terms periodically for updates, as your continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and any changed items.
Personal information Frisch’s collects.
Frisch’s is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. Information may be collected at several different points on the Website. Frisch’s may collect personally identifiable information about you (directly or through the activities of third party suppliers and service providers) from various sources, including but not limited to: (i) the Submission (as defined in the Terms) and any other information you provide when you contact us through the Website or the Website’s Virtual Comment Card; (ii) information you provide for any online registrations, sweepstakes or surveys; (iii) information you provide to receive email-alerts or e-newsletters; and (iv) information recorded as a result of your interaction with Frisch’s through the Website or any other websites.
How we use it.
Frisch’s will not release personal information about you without permission, except as required by law or legal process (including pursuant to court orders, subpoenas, interrogatories, or similar directive carrying the force of the law), or as set forth in the following. By visiting the Website, you agree to allow Frisch’s to use and disclose the information provided in a number of ways, including without limitation:
- (i) to administer the Website, including providing you with any Website benefits and related communications;
- (ii) to provide you with, or otherwise respond to your requests, concerns, or claims for information and/or services, including but not limited to email alerts, e-newsletters and marketing programs;
- (iii) to provide you with information about new products or services, contests, sweepstakes and surveys, and other special events, offers and marketing programs, which may include information about other programs any of us are involved with;
- (iv) to create merchandising and promotional programs tailored around specific purchases, the frequency of restaurant visits, volume of purchases, and other data;
- (v) to conduct research and analysis and to otherwise measure the effectiveness of our online and offline marketing efforts and to develop products, services, and marketing programs;
- (vi) to coordinate Website activities and communications with other marketing programs conducted by Frisch’s;
- (vii) as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement, the Terms, or on the Website.
Frisch’s does not sell, trade or rent your personal information provided through the Website to third parties, except in connection with the following:
- (i) Aggregated data (such as demographical or statistical information) about customers using the Website or otherwise providing information to Frisch’s may be shared with and used by third parties to help us and our suppliers’ better serve and understand our customers.
- (ii) Additionally, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transfer/sale of business/assets, our compliance with applicable laws, and/or investigation of fraud, loss prevention cases, or violations of the Terms and other like activities.
Frisch’s enforces strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure of or use of your personal information. Employees who violate customer privacy safeguards are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination. Frisch’s protects personal information you provide for Frisch’s online employment applications by encrypting that information during transmission over the Internet.
Frisch’s is especially sensitive to children.
Frisch’s does not actively seek personal information about children under 13 years of age without permission from their parent or legal guardian. Frisch’s does not provide personal information about children to any third-party except in accordance with other sections of this Privacy Statement. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us immediately at 1-800-873-3633. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of the child’s personally identifiable information and prohibit its use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of our customer representatives at 1-800-873-3633; e-mail us by visiting www.frischs.com, selecting the Contact Us tab and then clicking on the Virtual Comment Card; or write us at:
Frisch’s Restaurants, Inc.
2800 Gilbert Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206-1206