Frisch’s must comply with all laws relating to the accurate and complete maintenance of Company financial books and records.
No Company funds or property can be used for any unlawful, improper, or unethical purpose. All Frisch’s financial books and records
must be maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, Frisch’s policies and procedures, and with all laws
governing the maintenance of corporate books and records.
Knowingly failing to implement a system of appropriate internal controls or falsifying any book, record or account is strictly prohibited.
It is also Frisch’s policy to maintain an internal control system to ensure:
- Corporate assets and funds are properly acquired, safeguarded, and fully recorded on Frisch’s accounting records.
- Corporate liabilities that have been incurred are fully reported on Frisch’s accounting records.
- External financial reporting fairly and accurately reflects financial condition and results of operations.
- Corporate resources are effectively used and business operations are reasonably efficient.
- Employees adhere to Frisch’s accounting, administrative, internal control, and financial reporting policies and procedures.
Suspected violations of accounting policies should be immediately reported to the Corporate Governance Hotline at 1-888-782-7909.
No employee will be subject to any form of reprisal for the honest reporting of any perceived violation or accounting irregularity.